This morning while I was driving in to the office, I was thinking about what I wanted to list for my gratitude challenge. There were so many things that came to my mind. So many wonderful things I have in my life that I need to remember and recognize. So, here are a few things:
3. I am super duper happy to have indoor plumbing. You may think it's a little dramatic, but rest assured, I remember using an outhouse when I was young and visited my grandmother. Complete with the Sears catalog. Which reminds me, toilet paper = happiness. You don't think so? Try using Sears a time or two and finding out.
4. Alarm clocks. Yes, I have a love/hate relationship with mine, but I'm glad it's faithful to me every day and tells me when I need to be up so I don't have to rush around being late. Of course, it also reminds me how much I love the Snooze button.
5. Forgiveness. I so appreciate forgiveness. Those friends and family who I have wronged, sometimes without even realizing it. Thank you for looking past my shortfalls and remembering good intentions do count. Even when I am an idiot and my actions do not always reflect those good intentions.
6. Athletics. I am so grateful to have the ability to challenge my body with sports. I enjoy sports - team sports and solo sports. I am grateful to be able to keep my body strong (notice I did not say "in shape" - not there yet) and healthy, to have a way to reduce stress, and to know that I can outrun at least the slowest person near me in case of the zombie apocalypse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment