I know a lot of people do the November Gratitude challenge. I actually received the challenge from sister missionaries that lived in my parents' house while I was away at college. It was during the summer so I don't always remember to repeat the challenge except at Thanksgiving time. Hopefully, this year, I can make something to post up at home to help my family remember the things we have to be grateful for. As for me, with today being November 2nd, I have the following things to add to my list for the month:
1. I am grateful to have a daughter with a large heart. She is a great big sister. Even when Lindsay makes Laney so mad she could spit, Laney will still be there to help, to comfort, to cheer. She is selfless and I'm so grateful for that.
2. I am overly grateful for my husband. I know I mentioned this last year, but every year it just gets better. We still look at each other and say, can you believe we knew each other less than a year before we were married?! He is a great match for me and even when he drives me crazy, I can't live without him. He's funny, kind, loving, and easy to please. Who doesn't love that kind of man?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment