Monday, November 12, 2012

Days 9 - 12

9. I'm grateful to not be crazy.  Seriously, that's a loose word to mean any sort of mental incapacity.  I know several people who are pathological liars, self absorbed, multiple personalities, etc.  It's so nice to be in a correct state of mind and to know my mind and to know reality for what it is.  Of course it makes me crazy dealing with those who have no grasp on reality.

10. I'm grateful for automobiles.  While I'm totally in love with horses, I'm happy to be able to get from point A to point B quickly and safely.  I don't have to worry about the time it takes me to get somewhere in terms of months or years as compared to hours or days (limited that to the US of course).

11. I'm grateful to be a world of variety.  Can you imagine growing up and knowing nothing about the other cuisines of the world?  No Italian food, or Mexican food or delicious mango smoothies?  No other traditions or beliefs to consider?  I think it's amazing people are so similar yet so different.  Hoorah!

12. I love the computer age.  The ability to hit backspace and not have to begin anew with a clean white sheet of paper.  Cause I took typing folks, and nothing stinks worse than typing an entire page or letter and realizing you made a typo in it, and having to start all over.  Yay for delete!

No comments:

Post a Comment