13. I'm so super grateful for our shop manager, Jessica. In the almost 3 years (3 weeks short of 3 years) our salon has been open, we've had 6 managers I think. Or 6 managers I can immediately think of. Some were okay, some were bad, and one was great. Jessica is a great manager. She gets the point of having a business is to service customers and to make sure they are happy. She understands you want your employees to be happy, but you don't want them to take advantage of you, she just gets it. I'm so happy to have her running our salon!
14. I'm grateful for a dependable co-owner who lives near our salon, and is willing to go in and help wherever needed. I can't even tell you the number of times I call him for random items. He's awesome!
15. I in LOVE with the commandment to cleave unto your wife and leave your parents. I could go into this, but I'm being grateful and positive today.
16. I appreciate diapers, but I over-the-moon that Lindsay is potty trained. No more poop smeared all over her bedroom, no more diapers to change, no more dirty clothes that you just throw away. No pee on anything. (Accidents are few thank goodness!) Hooray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment