Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

I didn't take pictures on Halloween (I know, right?), but I did take pictures on our FREEZING trunk or treat trip last week.  I don't have those with me now (again, yes, I know, bad mom!), but I do have a picture of the girls on Halloween that my friend Beth took.  So here they are in all their glory (that you can see from behind).

Laney is a go go dancer (not sure why the shawl) and Lindsay is a Fairy Barbie.  This was
the first house of the night.
Laney walked Lindsay to almost every single door.  And held her hand to keep her brave.  A couple of houses missed Lindsay because she was one of the smallest in the group and Laney gave up her candy to Lindsay because she didn't want her missed.  She is a great big sister.  She did ask if I would go with Lindsay to a few houses so she didn't have to go with Lindsay and said, "I don't want to be a bad big sister, but can you go with her mom?" I think she just wanted a break. ha ha!  I also love the face on the little boy (our friend Noah) running away from the door with his candy.  He is obviously SUPER excited to be out trick or treating.  And the arrow points to our friend Jak who is 6, but had never been trick or treating before because it had scared him.  This was his first trip ever.  Obviously, this picture comes from his mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment