Tuesday, March 1, 2011

More Pictures

Here are some more pictures from this last fall and winter that I did not find time to post.



Birthday cake!  Yes, she did eat it that neatly.  Yes, she does categorize her food too.  :)


She LOVES the water.  And her dad, and her sissy.  You can see it all in her face here.


Arlin got in on the action here.  This park is actually a free little neighborhood park.  Awesome!

Kinda makes you a little nervous for when the water will suddenly shoot out.  They missed it just in time though!


Laney loves this park too.  She is just growing up so fast!


We found this on the kitchen counter one morning.  I think the phone number came from a PETA commercial or SPCA.  She is definitely pleading her case.  So funny!  Love the Meow, Cat at the bottom.


So...math might be taking a little getting used to.  I don't think this is what the teacher meant when she asked for the difference.  But Laney is right, and she isn't exactly wrong either.

No comments:

Post a Comment