I've found that with the beginning of March I have done some goal back sliding. I'm now back in survival mode out of proactive live-life-on-my-terms mode. Arlin was out of town all last week and the severely hampered any kind of free time I might other wise have. With his return Saturday morning I'm hoping to get back into getting some things on my goal list done again. This week we are going back to the gym and doing some activities at home too. This is spring break so we are planning on camping with our cousins, maybe a trip to the rodeo petting zoo, and lots of play time at the park. We also want to do some small home repairs and landscape. We are also starting a new eating plan. I'm sorry to say my new meal will not include ding dongs or chili cheese nachos or Blue Bell ice cream. Pray for me people.
On a good note, I did purchase the flowers for the yard this past weekend. I did not plant them or weed, or get the lawn mowed, but I did buy the flowers. And I cleaned the inside of both vehicles (wipe down and vacuum). Not to mention the regular stuff like mopping, laundry and cooking, file paperwork, etc. I guess maybe I wasn't such a slacker after all. Maybe it was just the working out that fell by the wayside. Here's to a new week, a sad week. Good-bye ding dongs and nachos. *Sob*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment