Sunday, February 6, 2011

Photo Blurb

I haven't posted any recent photos in a really long time, so here I am giving it a quick and dirty.

Halloween!  Laney was a ballerina and Lindsay was a cheerleader.


Laney showing off some of her best ballerina moves.  She was very impressed with her balancing on one foot and made us watch her amazing feat over and over again.


Christmas Eve.  Laney was very excited with her new baby, and Lindsay was having a great time carrying around her DVD.  I'm not sure what I'm doing, but I must be thinking about what awaits me under the tree.

Here I am trying to look very cool and above all this excitement nonsense.  Lindsay is still enamoured with her DVD.  So easy to please at that age!


Arlin is in love with his new pjs.  I always give him pjs, so he had plenty of time to work up a dutiful appreciation for this gift.

That's it for now!  I'm working on getting new pictures taken, downloaded and ready for the big upload into the blog.  As you can tell, sometimes it takes months!

No comments:

Post a Comment