Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hope

‎"Comedy is defiance. It's a snort of contempt in the face of fear and anxiety. And it's the laughter that allows hope to creep back on the inhale. "

--Will Durst

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this.  It's hard right now to be hopeful (remember my gratitude challenge?).  I've been faithful everyday focusing on what I have, but it does get tough when you get knocked down just by the multitudes of challenges you can face daily. From work, shop, family, just all those challenges when things just don't run smoothly, exhaust me.  I'm way more hopeful than I was just a year ago when we moved here.  Things are definitely 129% better than they were then.  And I'm so blessed.  I know it.  My body and my brain like to get overwhelmed though and I have to mentally refocus and tell myself and my brain and my body, that we are okay here.  Let's get up and do tomorrow when it gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment