Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Lindsay Sayings

More things from the mouth of the babe:

1. Almost every single night when I put Lindsay to bed, I say, "Good night, love you!" and she says, "And in the morning when I wake up, I going to Monkey Bizness!" I think she has been 3 times in the past year, but her optimism has not failed once in the past 3 months!

2. While driving in the car to a friend's house, I hear:
  Lindsay: Mommy, there are monsters following us!
Me: Oh yeah?
Lindsay: Yes! Let's go in the trees. We hide from them there!
Me: Uh, okay...

Me: Why is Lindsay hiding from monsters?
Arlin: Well, she did watch Scooby Doo this week...


3. A certain 3 year is the expected thief of my phone. She says, "I washed it in the dirt really good. You NEVER find it." Yep, spent a week phoneless, and had to buy a new one.  We never did find a trace of the old one!  She stuck to her story for the entire week too.

4. I was cleaning ketchup off Lindsay's face and I told her, "Bring that pretty face over here." As I was wiping she goes, "Mommy, don't wipe my pretty off!" 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment