Monday, August 13, 2012
Oh, Yes I Am
I am going back to grad school. There, I said it out loud. That makes it true right? I've not picked a time, but I've found the school and the program. I found a Masters in Education that will not require me to retake the GRE (thank you!) and is completely online minus the student teaching portion. Once complete, I will have my masters and also a teaching certificate. There are 10 classes and if I do 6 a year (2 fall, 2 winter, 2 summer) I should be done in a year and a half (minus student teaching again). That would get me done at the beginning of a school year I think (or so). It depends on the classes, I might be able to take more or less. I know I'm already incredibly busy, but I do feel this is right and I'm almost feeling like this is now. I was thinking about starting in January, but I might call the school and see if I can start at the end of the month. Start praying for my sanity people... full time work, church calling, small business owner with 10 employees, and mom. Oy vey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment