Saturday, June 6, 2009

It Just Doesn't Work Out Like That Sometimes

You know how sometimes you have this grand plan all worked out in your head? You have the way it all begins, and then step one and then step two, and then the grand finale? You know how you always see things beginning to end? I hate it when I have this grand plan and then things go completely awry. Some things cannot be anticipated I know. Some things, like car accidents or tragedies just don't work into anyone's plan. But it's frustrating to think some things can be planned, almost like a check-off list, and then you find out you can't even write the list because nothing on it comes true to even be checked-off. What do you do then? I used to just come up with a new plan -- not anymore. Now I just kinda sit and see what happens next. I used to be such a planner... I kinda miss that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment